Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Elyse writes a post drunk on her 32nd birthday!!!!!!!!!!

What I got for my birthday:
• An adorable email from my dad that, when I told him I thought it was adorable, he responded with “I know.” Excerpt:

 “At least due to changes in NFL scheduling your birthday is no longer dwarfed by the Super Bowl. Although, in your case, due to your footballess thought processes it never was. Sometimes I wonder if your total under-appreciation of football results from your dad being slightly distracted by the Super Bowl while holding you in his arms at the hospital in North Miami. (Not really). This is a total fabrication since I think you were placed in a separate room at that time. I’m pretty sure you had a slight case of jaundice, and sequestered to another room with warm lights with other babies having similar problems. Anyway, even with a slightly yellow tinge you were still the most beautiful baby ever.” 

• A piece of cake
• Three cupcakes
 • Two whoopee pies
• Duck meatloaf and a plate of fried chicken
• Sold out for shuffle board (!!!!!!!)
• A wine dildo:'


 And now I’m going to binge-watch Homeland, ‘cause it’s ma berfday beeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment