Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Elyse tells the fairytale story of a magical princess date: Part II

A sad princess.

So, the court date finally rolled around three months later, and it happened to be a few days after Superstorm Sandy plowed through town and things in NYC were a little chaotic. In fact, the courthouse I was supposed to go to in Red Hook, an area that got hit pretty hard, was out of power. The morning of my court date, not really knowing what to do, I texted the only other person I knew in the same weird position I was in, Plugs.

We had not spoken since our date but the courthouse and local government in general was impossible to reach and I figured he would know what to do – his sister was a cop, after all.

He told me he had already gone to the courthouse. He said to just show up, sign a piece of paper proving you showed up, and they would assign you a new court date when the power came back on. I showed up, signed my name, told an officer why I was there, and he just laughed and said: “That will definitely be dismissed, don’t even count on getting a date in the mail.”

I never did. But my panicked texting reopened the flood gates between Plugs and I. He texted me up a storm that was *way more damaging for me that Sandy. Here is the juiciest part of our text-exchange. Keep in mind, I got this when I was sitting at my desk at work:

Me: So what’s new with you? 

Plugs: Not much. Working. My bday is Saturday, getting a new bike! Being a perv. Living the dream. 

Me: Happy birthday. Are you planning on being a perv with your new bike?

Plugs: Ha. No. But I have a few pervy ideas for my bday involving girls. Ha.

Me: Well, I hope you get your birthday wish. 

Plugs: Ha. Maybe you can be part of it. 

Me: Oh? I assumed you moved on. 

 Plugs: Well I had a nasty idea. But up to you. I figured we had a tough start. 

Me: Uh, yeah. 

Plugs: Something nasty. I shouldn’t even say :)

Me: What is it?

Plugs: I have a girl that I am fucking now. I want someone to watch me fuck her :) If I must admit. 

Me: Hmm. I think you need to find another girl.

Plugs: Ha. I was just saying…………….Told you I shouldn’t have said it. Ha.

 Me: Nah, that’s cool. Have fun fucking that girl! 

Plugs: I will :) Have fun showing strangers ur panties. 

Me: Oh, I will. 

Plugs: Oh, I’m sure you will. 

I just stopped. You know this was going to become a game of “Oh, no. I’m sure YOU will,”, “No, no, NO, I’m sure!!!” and then we would have ended up sexting and having little cyber babies and who wants cyber babies? I don’t need another device I have to charge every night.

*Side note: I’m from Miami where we take our hurricanes seriously. I know Breezy Point, Coney Island, Long Beach, and parts of Jersey got tore up, but, I was able to order a pizza in the middle of the storm in my neighborhood. A pizza! It blew my mind and my taste buds because that pizza was really good … unlike any encounter with Plugs. Ha.

1 comment:

  1. I am so lazy on updating my blog, http://crazymonkeyunlimited.blogspot.com I've always enjoyed your stories.

    ReplyDelete